BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Killer Stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a little problem with killer bug. Sometimes when i attack monster and bot should kill him with wand + attack sequence (exori vis) it just target him and try to kill him with only wand. When i untarget monster and bot target him again everything works fine again for few minutes. The problem is bigger when u know that this monster is immune 100% to wand dmg,.. and bot just stuck and i waste potion .. waste them.. and die..

So can somebody make or have macro that if standtime> 10 sec or sth bbot will retarget monster(atack stop and stack start.. something like that)??

Or can u post simply macro standtime>10 bbot will press escape to stop targeting ( bot will automaticly target him again)

thanks in advance
REP + who help[/size]
You can change the BBot variable BBot.Attacker.ConfirmTime
Can i ask how exacly this confirm time works? i have confirm time 6000 what should i do with it?
The bot should stop the attack if it keeps attacking the creature without hitting it for 6000 miliseconds (6 secs). However I recommend you to IGNORE the creatures you can't hit.
When i set in killer to ignore/avoid mosnter bot still taget it. And the confirm time do not work for me ;/ i have in variables BBot.Attacker.ConfirmTime 6000 but it dont really works as u descibed it. Maybe it is becouse bot actually hit the target with wand but he is 100% immune to death wand and it stuck couse of that.

I have another question is there a possibility to make macro like that?:

If monster hp is 100% for a few sec it stop atacking him?
(09-21-2013, 02:34 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The bot should stop the attack if it keeps attacking the creature without hitting it for 6000 miliseconds (6 secs). However I recommend you to IGNORE the creatures you can't hit.

If im botting in stampor and this happends let's ignore stampor? ...