BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Error on Cavebot @Mega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i was making a script in frost dragon okolnir, when i open cavebot option this image appear in my pc and the script couldn't been loaded, Help mega and people in this forum.

[Image: xbd4yx.jpg]
Always appear?
Version 23.0? If yes, change the Open Corpse priority from Smart to another (Kill before open, Open before kill), it may fix teh bug.
I'm too have this problem. I make script to minotaur Kazo and have problem -.- my bot no working 4 days~ please fix it Dodgy

i add before update i make scripts and working, now no working and nothing help ;/ it's a big problem and many ppl have it
(09-21-2013, 03:53 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Version 23.0? If yes, change the Open Corpse priority from Smart to another (Kill before open, Open before kill), it may fix teh bug.

Yes 23.0, i have changed the killer, it doesn't appears all the time! i need to press scape constantly and when the message dissapear (for a ms) i uncheck 'active' in cavebot and its stop, i checked the waypoints and all of them was good, i dont really know what were the problem, i hope it doesnt happen again Tongue

Thank you