BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Base Adress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have download now the bbot and i run it as admin (i supose i'm using the correct tibia version Bbot 23.0 for Tibia 8.60) and when i run it open a windows saying "Base Adress not found posible anti-virus bloking".
I got the antivirus off!

Thank you! Big Grin
There are a chance that the problem is permissions. Like the BBot cannot have permissions to gather info from Tibia. You should try to run the Tibia as normal user and BBot as admin user.
(09-30-2013, 02:59 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]There are a chance that the problem is permissions. Like the BBot cannot have permissions to gather info from Tibia. You should try to run the Tibia as normal user and BBot as admin user.

I do but it doesn't work... and if I run tibia as admin i can not change the ip... what i have to do?
I've got the same problem can some one help us? I use windows vista tibia 8.60 and version of bbot 23.0 Huh
if you run tibia as admin, and ip changer as admin, and bbot as admin? u tryed?
(10-01-2013, 03:55 PM)moderox Wrote: [ -> ]if you run tibia as admin, and ip changer as admin, and bbot as admin? u tryed?

Yes and when tibia is ran as admin the ip changer doesnt change the ip (ran as admin)