BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: problem with cavebot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all i got a small problem with my bot its the cavebot idk what happen the first time work good but now its work like 20 mins and later don't walk Sad plxx help!
Soulfly Wrote:hi all i got a small problem with my bot its the cavebot idk what happen the first time work good but now its work like 20 mins and later don't walk Sad plxx help!

These working with the bbot 4.1?
metal girl Wrote:
Soulfly Wrote:hi all i got a small problem with my bot its the cavebot idk what happen the first time work good but now its work like 20 mins and later don't walk Sad plxx help!

These working with the bbot 4.1?

yes

Probablly a wrong waypoint. Do it displays "There is no way." in place where you see Message sent to .......?
drewindwalker Wrote:

Probablly a wrong waypoint. Do it displays "There is no way." in place where you see Message sent to .......?

idk its work some time but later just don't walk hmm maybe its for killers or lots 2 time the killers collapse with the cavebot and the cavebot don't walk or maybe i take bad the waypoints u.u

(Srry my bad english)
look it:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1955&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1955&start=0</a><!-- l -->

cya
by Soulfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 am

hi all i got a small problem with my bot its the cavebot idk what happen the first time work good but now its work like 20 mins and later don't walk plxx help!

I have this problem too!
Most likely its because you have wrong waypoints there.
Is your waypoints 3-4 sqm each from other?
Are you sure there arent parcel or furniture blocking the way?
Try to enable Walk over parcels/furniture.