BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: HELP WITH BBOT (WINDOWS 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, a few days ago i have installed windows 8 on my laptop, and then when i want to start bbot, just selec 1 click the character and it goes on Loading, please wait, and it stills there and never load bot Sad

any tip or help?
i'm not using antivirus, i deactivate windows defender and windows smartscreen, i use it with admin rights and with windows xp sp3 config

thanks for help
try download bot again and reinstal tibia, maybe it will help u ;p
(11-02-2013, 04:23 PM)firael Wrote: [ -> ]try download bot again and reinstal tibia, maybe it will help u ;p

thanks man it work again Smile
I'm having the same problem, however, reinstalling BBot is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
(11-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Tibia Logistics Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem, however, reinstalling BBot is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

do you have windows defender/ smartscreen protection activated? that may stop work the bbot
(11-02-2013, 08:20 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Tibia Logistics Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem, however, reinstalling BBot is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

do you have windows defender/ smartscreen protection activated? that may stop work the bbot

Window's Defender is on, however I have attempted to bypass BBot, but I'm not sure how to completely deactivate the defender, and I'm not sure as to whether that is a great idea as well. What do you think?
(11-03-2013, 05:16 AM)Tibia Logistics Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 08:20 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Window's Defender is on, however I have attempted to bypass BBot, but I'm not sure how to completely deactivate the defender, and I'm not sure as to whether that is a great idea as well. What do you think?

You tried download bbot and tibia and install it again?
Don't forget save your scripts, because u can lose it deleting old bbot