BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot Premium Time not received‏
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Men Plz Me Premium Time ¬¬!

This Not The First Time That I Spend It, I'm So Tired Please add me My Drivers License It's starting to Teasing me
(11-03-2013, 11:38 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.bmega.net/announcement-2.html

I send about 10 emails ¬¬!!
Wait for an answer.
Mega answered your emails.

Your payment is expired. If you actually lost money contact the ZayPay.
this is a scam is the second time they do, I desepcion!

Many Thanks....!
(11-05-2013, 10:18 PM)eddypvp Wrote: [ -> ]this is a scam is the second time they do, I desepcion!

Many Thanks....!

Is scam if you want it to be. You're able to contact ZayPay and they will help you.
(11-06-2013, 01:22 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2013, 10:18 PM)eddypvp Wrote: [ -> ]this is a scam is the second time they do, I desepcion!

Many Thanks....!

Is scam if you want it to be. You're able to contact ZayPay and they will help you.

sorry I do not speak English, use translator and do not know how to contact Zaypay they sent me an sms confirmation of my payment please help me!
Their email is: customercare at zaypay dot com

You can also create a account on their website and create a support ticket.
(11-07-2013, 07:50 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Their email is: customercare at zaypay dot com

You can also create a account on their website and create a support ticket.

MegaNo0body

Hello Friend I Look No I can not I Mandan Register E-mail but I ask if you could report the problem today I get a message from me Zaypay Might help you? have more contact with them