BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Looter Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi after sometime testing the new version of bbot mainly the looter i have see a boots in looter system.
After i lose more than 30% of loot :o
Now i lose something like 5~8% of loot and why not 0?
(Do not attack while looting enabled.)

- Unfortunately sometimes the bot don't open corpses;
- Sometimes do not attack while looting don't works and attack all monsters and not loot anyone or just the lasted killed monsters.

Steal this bugs but now the bot are more effective.

Good work megano0body
esfomeado Wrote:Hi after sometime testing the new version of bbot mainly the looter i have see a boots in looter system.
After i lose more than 30% of loot :o
Now i lose something like 5~8% of loot and why not 0?
(Do not attack while looting enabled.)

- Unfortunately sometimes the bot don't open corpses;
- Sometimes do not attack while looting don't works and attack all monsters and not loot anyone or just the lasted killed monsters.

Steal this bugs but now the bot are more effective.

Good work megano0body

Anyways it will be improved more!!
I forgot to mention the bad side xD
The exp/h have slowdown a little bit some 15%.

Without (Do not attack while looting enabled) have normal exp but lose to much loot
Its true, the looter have a lot of problems now.. I waste 30% of my loots! Its need to be fixed as fast as possible..
I see that now the character is crazy to go to the next waypoint, so it dont loot the corpses to arrive there the fastest possible.

The option "Do not atack while looting" in the Killer works a little bit but the problem percist.