BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 24.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Version 24.2
+ SpecialSQM Block
= Drop Vials not dropping every vial
* Preview Worlds Depositer

Known Bugs
The Mana Drinker somethings stops healing for a unknown reason, I'm working on it and I'll try to release a new version as soon as possible to fix this issue.
(11-04-2013, 11:54 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Version 24.2
+ SpecialSQM Block
= Drop Vials not dropping every vial
* Preview Worlds Depositer

Known Bugs
The Mana Drinker somethings stops healing for a unknown reason, I'm working on it and I'll try to release a new version as soon as possible to fix this issue.

Mega Thanks for answering my doubts sobres the mana!
Fixed small bugs fine but big bugs is not fixed cavebot doesnt work.I expected will get extra time.
Mega please... and the premmy time lost?? i pay 15 days and only can bot 10 ... my premmy time expire in 1 day and i can't bot.......
IN LOOTER LIST OF ITEMS ARE EPMTY ,WHY?
On my 6 chars botting is going normally, with depositer and reset bps. But!!!! Tibia going logout in all chars and cannot login like it is tibia problem not bot.
BUT CANT ADD ITEMS TO LOOT LIST ARE EMPTY
(11-04-2013, 03:05 PM)arnoldo Wrote: [ -> ]BUT CANT ADD ITEMS TO LOOT LIST ARE EMPTY

u have to check 100times u doing all right, becouse in my all scripts are ok.
fail ://
mega, please disable autouptade, bbot 24.0 was working very well!
My cavebot doesn't work in the new version, what happen?
Working good for me.
(11-04-2013, 12:50 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed small bugs fine but big bugs is not fixed cavebot doesnt work.I expected will get extra time.

Why your operation system? bbot version?

(11-04-2013, 02:20 PM)Jamespro Wrote: [ -> ]Mega please... and the premmy time lost?? i pay 15 days and only can bot 10 ... my premmy time expire in 1 day and i can't bot.......

Wait, because always gifted our users.

(11-04-2013, 02:40 PM)arnoldo Wrote: [ -> ]IN LOOTER LIST OF ITEMS ARE EPMTY ,WHY?

New or old script?

(11-04-2013, 03:05 PM)arnoldo Wrote: [ -> ]BUT CANT ADD ITEMS TO LOOT LIST ARE EMPTY

New or old script?

(11-04-2013, 05:23 PM)eliseucachopa Wrote: [ -> ]mega, please disable autouptade, bbot 24.0 was working very well!

Not possible.

(11-04-2013, 05:32 PM)Colexionista Wrote: [ -> ]My cavebot doesn't work in the new version, what happen?

Why your operation system? Run as administrator?
Quote:
(11-04-2013, 05:32 PM)Colexionista Wrote: [ -> ]My cavebot doesn't work in the new version, what happen?

Yep, as administrator. I load a script but the char stay in the same sqm... everything works but the char doesn't move.
(11-05-2013, 02:51 AM)Colexionista Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:

Yep, as administrator. I load a script but the char stay in the same sqm... everything works but the char doesn't move.

New or old script?
(11-05-2013, 02:55 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2013, 02:51 AM)Colexionista Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:

New or old script?

Old, but I think on that and I do a new one and is the same...
What your operation system?
(11-05-2013, 03:07 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]What your operation system?

Windows 7 Prof
Undecided Next Update.... Please Mega Work on it hardly!
New version of tibia 10.22 >.<
Pages: 1 2