BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: CaveBot Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, im getting some troubles every script i made bug there, chracter just stop walking do everything else but dont follow the route(waypoints) but if i click, or any monster appear at screen and chracter attacks he move to next wpt, but he jsut stop again i see with mapsclicks it dont happens but i really dont understand why it keep happening im doing something wrong? or what?
(11-06-2013, 01:37 AM)Only Devil Wrote: [ -> ]well, im getting some troubles every script i made bug there, chracter just stop walking do everything else but dont follow the route(waypoints) but if i click, or any monster appear at screen and chracter attacks he move to next wpt, but he jsut stop again i see with mapsclicks it dont happens but i really dont understand why it keep happening im doing something wrong? or what?

Try to use this macro and see what happens, i think you character is stucking and need a macro to move.

1000 {antistuck} Misc.StandTime()>30 Cavebot.Stop() Self.MoveN() Cavebot.Start() Exit()
(11-06-2013, 05:28 AM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2013, 01:37 AM)Only Devil Wrote: [ -> ]well, im getting some troubles every script i made bug there, chracter just stop walking do everything else but dont follow the route(waypoints) but if i click, or any monster appear at screen and chracter attacks he move to next wpt, but he jsut stop again i see with mapsclicks it dont happens but i really dont understand why it keep happening im doing something wrong? or what?

Try to use this macro and see what happens, i think you character is stucking and need a macro to move.

1000 {antistuck} Misc.StandTime()>30 Cavebot.Stop() Self.MoveN() Cavebot.Start() Exit()

i tried this before posting, but still the same, only with mapclick option works well
Post how you configured the module killer.
(11-06-2013, 10:28 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Post how you configured the module killer.

[Image: iq1c.png]