BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [€K] Cyclops Mistrock of Yalahar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buumpp
I don't know if it is only my problem but bot withdraws money only for potions, it doesn't take extra money for ship. Besides that issue script works well Smile
Greetings
(11-30-2013, 12:26 AM)igiproject Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it is only my problem but bot withdraws money only for potions, it doesn't take extra money for ship. Besides that issue script works well Smile
Greetings
no is a bot xD, in last withdraw make>> say: hi, say npc: withdraw, say npc: 300, say npc: yes and finish Tongue
Can you change for normal healt potion? Sad
(12-10-2013, 02:23 PM)Mppk1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you change for normal healt potion? Sad

Its easy man, i can do it,but not now Smile
You always do nice scripts but this one are really crap

He doesnt take money for ship, tried it in 3 chars and 3 times

No rep+
-Add money for boat
[Image: qnde.png]
(12-20-2013, 05:32 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]
-Add money for boat

If no money for boat this script doesnt work ^^
(12-21-2013, 01:40 AM)peu666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2013, 05:32 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]
-Add money for boat

If no money for boat this script doesnt work ^^

but have, and shup up :*
Shut up what?

I know how to make scripts 100% afk but sometimes I dont have time for make them.

I always use your scripts because you know how to do it, you have to be more educated, Im not your fuck childream.

I did alot of times rep+ but in the first time I say your scripts isnt 100% because the bot dont withdraw money for boat.

Dont say shut up for other peoples, nobody is able to hear that

Fk Chil
erleo, this guy (peu666) are talking about that all scripts are not working, then look at my quests of yalahar .... mega, dexter got to see this and ban.. nb
(12-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]erleo, this guy (peu666) are talking about that all scripts are not working, then look at my quests of yalahar .... mega, dexter got to see this and ban.. nb
ah... kk thanks, this people...
(12-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]erleo, this guy (peu666) are talking about that all scripts are not working, then look at my quests of yalahar .... mega, dexter got to see this and ban.. nb

Man, I told him this script mistrock isnt working here, I love all scripts by erleo, hes know how to make scripts, Im just talking this one, the script about mistrock cyclops doenst withdraw money for boat, thats it

But whatever, bye

Thiaguin isnt fluently english and dont know how to read them as well
"leave when you have 20 Mana Potions or 120 CAP"
When i had less than 20 MP he still went to exp, whats wrong?
(01-03-2014, 07:39 PM)BorysG Wrote: [ -> ]"leave when you have 20 Mana Potions or 120 CAP"
When i had less than 20 MP he still went to exp, whats wrong?

it's possible what you go to fullcheck with 21~ potions.
if you don't like, only change fullcheck
And another question, player is going to depo and he's unable to deposite items, whats wrong?
And he all the time checks backpacks(open and close) its normal?
Sory but im just newbie :<
(01-04-2014, 10:37 AM)BorysG Wrote: [ -> ]And another question, player is going to depo and he's unable to deposite items, whats wrong?
And he all the time checks backpacks(open and close) its normal?
Sory but im just newbie :<

Yes, and deposit this items: club ring; cyclop toes; cyclop trophy; halberd; health potion; spiked squelcher.

If you have any question, look wiki HERE
i loved your scripts, this one made my day Big Grin
Pages: 1 2