BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Safe exori ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the command for safe exori with 3 monsters arround me ? i have tried this one but it doesnt work
" 2000 {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana>=200 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.Beside>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Self.Say(exori) "
I think there needs to be more "safe exori" you can change this in Tibia, use use a normal macro exori.
The command syntax is wrong. Check the wiki.

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands
yea just give me the right command , i'm pretty sure it's quite easy if you did something similar to it before ?
All command has an open and close parentheses at the end.

Self.Mana()>=200
2000 {Exori} Self.Mana>=200 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.Beside>=4 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Self.Say(exori)

Reput pls Big GrinD
i will test it and if it works i'll rep you up Wink !
it doesn't work my friend ;/ ?
(11-11-2013, 02:17 PM)Noowy Wrote: [ -> ]2000 {Exori} Self.Mana>=200 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.Beside>=4 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Self.Say(exori)

Reput pls Big GrinD

Command syntax wrong!

Test:
[macro]2000 {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana()>=200 Self.Attacking()==01 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<=01 Self.Say(exori)[/macro]
doesn't work as well !
[macro]2000 {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana()>=200 Self.Attacking()==1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<=1 Self.Say(exori)[/macro]

This way is correct.

When you are hunting, click the debug option in macro editor and post here the contents of the debug.
My Macro work good. I copy that macro from my script.
(11-11-2013, 06:59 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ][macro]2000 {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana()>=200 Self.Attacking()==1 Creatures.Beside()>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<=1 Self.Say(exori)[/macro]

This way is correct.

When you are hunting, click the debug option in macro editor and post here the contents of the debug.

content of the debug is :
Start-Of-Macro

Self.Mana returned 139
[False] Self.Mana>=200
[@] Exit of macro

End-Of-Macro

and this when i had 3 creatures on me with enough mana required

Start-Of-Macro

Self.Mana() returned 240
[True] Self.Mana()>=200

Self.Attacking() returned 0
[False] Self.Attacking()==1
[@] Exit of macro

End-Of-Macro

EDIT : FINALLY FIXED !
The right command is as follows :

2000 {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana>=150 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen=01 Self.Say(exori)
Glad it's working well, it still has commands with wrong syntax.
(11-12-2013, 10:27 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it's working well, it still has commands with wrong syntax.

regarding this , the bot takes a while before he realizes there are 3 creatures around him to use exori , is there any other macro i could use so i can go to my spawn without getting stuck between monsters on my way ? because usually i get stuck and after an hour i came to realize the bot has stopped and tibia is closed.
I've using this macro for area attack:

[macro]2000 {AutoAreaAttack} Creatures.PlayersOnRange(4)<=1 Creatures.Beside()>=4 Self.Mana()>=150 Self.Say(exori) Exit()[/macro]