BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Need some help with special SQM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone explain to me what the differance between all the choices are, like avoid and block etc. etc.

Ive tried to block off a way with 1x1 Block, but the bot crosses the way anyhow, should i use "avoid" or "Attacking avoid" instead ?
Like: You want the bot to walk in the marked location.
Avoid: You do not want the bot to walk in the place marked, but if any place is blocked, and this marked location is the only way, the bot will pass there.
Block: The bot will block that marked location. If you have no passage to the bot, and this is the only place marked passage, the bot will get stuck.
(11-14-2013, 10:49 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Like: You want the bot to walk in the marked location.
Avoid: You do not want the bot to walk in the place marked, but if any place is blocked, and this marked location is the only way, the bot will pass there.
Block: The bot will block that marked location. If you have no passage to the bot, and this is the only place marked passage, the bot will get stuck.

Well, ive used "block" but the bot passes it anyhow.
Maybe a bug. I'll inform to Mega about this.