BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Assign text to Variable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, how can i do this without macro break?

RuneMake:=adori gran mort

Thanks
(11-20-2013, 01:10 PM)Turdin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how can i do this without macro break?

Thanks

i don't understand. :O
(11-20-2013, 01:25 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2013, 01:10 PM)Turdin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how can i do this without macro break?

Thanks

i don't understand. :O

Let me try again.

If i want to assign value 0 to variable, i would do "something:=0", but i want to assign a text, like "something:=text text text"

Better now?

Thanks
Post the macro you're trying to create.
(11-20-2013, 02:13 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Post the macro you're trying to create.
The macro is ok alreadly, i just want to replace the Self.Say(adori gran mort) for Self.Say(!variable!)

Code:
RuneBlankRuneId:=3147
RuneBlankRuneTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneBlankRuneId!)
RuneMpId:=237
RuneMpTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneMpId!)
RuneMpMin:=40
RuneManaMin:=1100
RuneManaMax:=1300
RuneMake:=0
RuneSoulMin:=10
RuneTarget:=Creature.Self()

!RuneBlankRuneTotal!>0
Self.Soul()>!RuneSoulMin!
Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMin! [RuneOnMana%]
Self.Say(adori gran mort)
exit
{RuneOnMana%}
!RuneMpTotal!>!RuneMpMin!
Creature.ShootOn(!RuneTarget!, !RuneMpId!)
Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMax!
Self.Say(adori gran mort)

Or
Code:
2000 {Make Rune} RuneBlankRuneId:=3147 RuneBlankRuneTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneBlankRuneId!) RuneMpId:=237 RuneMpTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneMpId!) RuneMpMin:=40 RuneManaMin:=1100 RuneManaMax:=1300 RuneMake:=0 RuneSoulMin:=10 RuneTarget:=Creature.Self() !RuneBlankRuneTotal!>0 Self.Soul()>!RuneSoulMin! Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMin! [RuneOnMana%] Self.Say(adori gran mort) exit {RuneOnMana%} !RuneMpTotal!>!RuneMpMin! Creature.ShootOn(!RuneTarget!, !RuneMpId!) Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMax! Self.Say(adori gran mort)
Works now?

Cool script! Big Grin
you dont understand him. He want set text to variable.

Sorry, its not possible, you can only numbers set to variable.
(11-20-2013, 06:31 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Works now?

Cool script! Big Grin
Yeah, everything was working Dexter, i just wanted to make another variable with the rune spell i need, so if i want to change later i only change the variable Smile

But Howcio answered my question, i can't do this :/

Thanks