BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Macro life ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any1 do a moacro that use life ring from inventory when mana below 95% and and put the ring to the inventory when mana above 95%
rep of course if someone can do this Smile
(11-24-2013, 01:45 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]Can any1 do a moacro that use life ring from inventory when mana below 95% and and put the ring to the inventory when mana above 95%
rep of course if someone can do this Smile

1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<95 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>95% Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

try it.
1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<95 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>95% Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

This dont work meyby the id of used life ring and new life ring?
(11-24-2013, 03:31 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<95 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>95% Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

This dont work meyby the id of used life ring and new life ring?

what don't work? he put the ring?
nope he didnt put the ring on the finger automtic and of course dont put in the inventory.
Im hunting on deepling scouts and i loot the ring and to not have waste i want that he wear the ring if mp lower than 95% and put in inventory if mp higher than 95%
(11-24-2013, 03:42 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]nope he didnt put the ring on the finger automtic and of course dont put in the inventory.
Im hunting on deepling scouts and i loot the ring and to not have waste i want that he wear the ring if mp lower than 95% and put in inventory if mp higher than 95%

1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<90 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>94 Self.UnEquip.Ring(1) Exit()

add looter life ring.. you need to have life ring in some open bp.
(11-24-2013, 03:45 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2013, 03:42 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]nope he didnt put the ring on the finger automtic and of course dont put in the inventory.

1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<90 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>94 Self.UnEquip.Ring(1) Exit()

I have in looer life ring in first bp that is all time open but it dont work anyway...;/
i dont know why ;/
(11-24-2013, 04:07 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2013, 03:45 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]

I have in looer life ring in first bp that is all time open but it dont work anyway...;/
i dont know why ;/

you press PASTE -EDIT in MACRO EDITOR? after copy 1000 {Life Ring} Self.Mana%()<90 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3052) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>94 Self.UnEquip.Ring(1) Exit() ????

and your macros are active?
create new macro -> [ctrl+v] -> done
do you mean that??
yes marco active
hmm meyby bbot version 25.0 is wrong??
(11-24-2013, 04:55 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]create new macro -> [ctrl+v] -> done
do you mean that??
yes marco active
hmm meyby bbot version 25.0 is wrong??

no ctrl + v -- pres paste-EDIT and DONE . and test.
hahah i will msg u later if it works at this moment bbot license ended and i cant test it Big Grin
of course rep for u for trying to help me and u time wasted here thx a loot ^^
ok ewerything is working fine idk why but i havve done resart of bbot and its ok now Smile
thx for help Smile
(11-27-2013, 11:48 PM)browarekk Wrote: [ -> ]ok ewerything is working fine idk why but i havve done resart of bbot and its ok now Smile
thx for help Smile

haha ok bro , anyone question or help post in request and i'll try to help you ^^ if i can of course hehe Big Grin