BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Cavebot question Please Mega see this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eng Traduction and corriged by me

like, I would like to know whether to do something like this ...
the bot see has a player coming from a place he has killed the monster and it is the end of the cave, the player without going through it again.
Not the loss of time but for people see this and think "this is a player who play"

I know it can be cool if it would be more useful to invent :]
thanks

portugues original:

Tipo, eu gostaria saber se dar para fazer algo desse jeito...
para se o bot ver que tem um player vindo de um lugar que ele ja matou o monstro e for o fim da caverna, o player voltar sem passar por la.
Nao pela perda de tempo mais para as pessoas ver isso e pensar que e um player que ta jogando

eu sei que pode ser frescura mais se seria util de inventar :]
thanks
Unfortunately is not possible.
The cavebot follows points that are marked when you make the script. They're called waypoints. it's complicated to do something like that because beyond follow the waypoints, it must check if a player comes, from where he comes and then program which waypoints the bot have to go. I think it's not impossible but is much work to a not significative result. Some years ago, the best in Tibia was who played better; Actually, the best one is who can program the bot better. So, wait for Megano0body response is the best thing to do yet.

Thank you Smile
Tatu Wrote:Some years ago, the best in Tibia was who played better; Actually, the best one is who can program the bot better

lol thats right
Thats possible, and hard.

Can someone post on Issue Tracker?