BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: I have a big problem :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem, i play ot and i use bot all days and i never had some problem, this morning when i tried to use a script , the character block after 2 sqm or 3 or sometimes dont move, i disactivate "active" and i try to activate again and nothing, i deleted the Bbot and download again and make the same problem...i tried to use the macro but didnt work :///

(10000 {AntiStuck by C} Status.InPZ()==0 Misc.StandTime()>30 Self.MoveW() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveN() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveS() Exit()),

..someone can help me?
(11-25-2013, 12:44 PM)virna Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem, i play ot and i use bot all days and i never had some problem, this morning when i tried to use a script , the character block after 2 sqm or 3 or sometimes dont move, i disactivate "active" and i try to activate again and nothing, i deleted the Bbot and download again and make the same problem...i tried to use the macro but didnt work :///

(10000 {AntiStuck by C} Status.InPZ()==0 Misc.StandTime()>30 Self.MoveW() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveN() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveS() Exit()),

..someone can help me?

maybe , bug in script.
At first, I don't see errors in the macro.

Go to Advanced Tools > Macro, shoot a printscreen and post here.
(11-25-2013, 01:16 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 12:44 PM)virna Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem, i play ot and i use bot all days and i never had some problem, this morning when i tried to use a script , the character block after 2 sqm or 3 or sometimes dont move, i disactivate "active" and i try to activate again and nothing, i deleted the Bbot and download again and make the same problem...i tried to use the macro but didnt work :///

..someone can help me?

maybe , bug in script.

I tried with all script and if i make a new script only for walk the char block in 2 sqm and dont walk again! then is not the script

the windows with macros is empty!
Copy that macro below and paste in Advanced Tools > Macros

[macro]5000 {AntiStuck by C} Status.InPZ()==0 Misc.StandTime()>30 Self.MoveW() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveN() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveS() Exit()[/macro]
(11-25-2013, 08:41 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Copy that macro below and paste in Advanced Tools > Macros

[macro]5000 {AntiStuck by C} Status.InPZ()==0 Misc.StandTime()>30 Self.MoveW() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveN() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveS() Exit()[/macro]

dont work Sad
(11-27-2013, 04:57 PM)virna Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 08:41 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Copy that macro below and paste in Advanced Tools > Macros

dont work Sad

What happend?