BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [ED_MS] Dragon Yalahar 80+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 8147.jpg]

[Image: y5ke.gif]
[Image: rjgw.gif]

[Image: awzt.gif] 1. Dragon Yalahar[Image: awzt.gif]

1. BackPack - Rope, shovel, Mana Pots,
2. Backpack - Gold and i tems

LvL - 80 +
Exp on hour - Check !
Refill - Yes
Auto mount - No
Auto Safe - Yes
Refil - 350 Smp and 150 SD
Must Have Exori Flam And Exori Vis

Bot killing Hydra and serpent spwan Sd ! Wink Nice loot really !

All mine script on http://forums.bmega.net/thread-18336.html

When you take me rep i make next scripts Smile
Have question ? Msg me Wink
I have a request, could you make this script for ed and to buy 250 great mana potion. and how many stretches of deposit money?
(11-30-2013, 09:41 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: [ -> ]I have a request, could you make this script for ed and to buy 250 great mana potion. and how many stretches of deposit money?

Hmm i can do it ! Wink Idk how much you need cash ;d
edit to 6cc and pulled out to buy 250sd
(11-30-2013, 10:02 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: [ -> ]edit to 6cc and pulled out to buy 250sd

I think it is good 150 sd :p because only 2 monster use SD Hydra and serpent spwan
prefer to chose from a bank to buy 6cc and the 250sd do it? : D and in addition to beating the exori frigo. I'm waiting for the link and reputation will
(11-30-2013, 10:23 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: [ -> ]prefer to chose from a bank to buy 6cc and the 250sd do it? : D and in addition to beating the exori frigo. I'm waiting for the link and reputation will

You want exp only with sds ?Big Grin
no no but i want 250sd Big Grin you did it?
hard one, because Serpent Spawn crush any mage 80, i think add macro auto ekip ring (energy ring) in X waypoint, near of spawn SS
Add FULLCHECK CAP
Add MORE ITEMS AT LOOT FOR EXAMPLE; WAND OF COSMIC ENERGY.
(12-02-2013, 10:16 AM)XAfter Wrote: [ -> ]Add FULLCHECK CAP
Add MORE ITEMS AT LOOT FOR EXAMPLE; WAND OF COSMIC ENERGY.

Cap<50 ?
nice one Big Grin
(12-02-2013, 03:52 PM)XAfter Wrote: [ -> ]nice one Big Grin

DONe ! Wink
working nice, thanks for scrip.
Rep U Smile
(12-02-2013, 05:16 PM)Maxmage Wrote: [ -> ]working nice, thanks for scrip.
Rep U Smile

Thank you ! Wink
REP + VERY GOOD SCRIPT. Big Grin
I have a problem with this script, because when I go to the serpent spawn it spawns there a dragon and serpent spawn in one place and when you notice a dragon is attacking him first and then serpent spawn is the serpent has time to kill me with your wave.
Impossible to do so in order to mark the dragon and realizes that this coming August serpent is the dragon and serpent marks?

----------------------------------------------------------

mam problem z tym skryptem, bo kiedy idę do serpent spawn to tam się respi smoka i serpent spawn w jednym miejscu i kiedy zauważy smoka to go pierwszego atakuje a później serpent spawn to ten serpent zdąży mnie zabić swoim wave.
Da się tak zrobić żeby jak zaznaczy smoka i zauważy że zbliża sie serpent to oznacza smoka i zaznacza serpenta?
(12-06-2013, 03:28 AM)Kazikrokita Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with this script, because when I go to the serpent spawn it spawns there a dragon and serpent spawn in one place and when you notice a dragon is attacking him first and then serpent spawn is the serpent has time to kill me with your wave.
Impossible to do so in order to mark the dragon and realizes that this coming August serpent is the dragon and serpent marks?

----------------------------------------------------------

mam problem z tym skryptem, bo kiedy idę do serpent spawn to tam się respi smoka i serpent spawn w jednym miejscu i kiedy zauważy smoka to go pierwszego atakuje a później serpent spawn to ten serpent zdąży mnie zabić swoim wave.
Da się tak zrobić żeby jak zaznaczy smoka i zauważy że zbliża sie serpent to oznacza smoka i zaznacza serpenta?

BBot no have that function !:<
and perhaps it is this function that sees the serpent spawn as it kills the dragon with sd or something like that?

-----------------------------------------

a może jest taka funkcja że jak widzi serpent spawn to zabija smoka z sd albo coś w tym stylu?
(12-06-2013, 11:53 AM)Kazikrokita Wrote: [ -> ]and perhaps it is this function that sees the serpent spawn as it kills the dragon with sd or something like that?

-----------------------------------------

a może jest taka funkcja że jak widzi serpent spawn to zabija smoka z sd albo coś w tym stylu?

You must ask people who make macro maybe they know how do it Wink If you have this macro send me and i edited script !;P
Pages: 1 2