BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: My collection of scripts RL + OTS Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I want to show you and upload all of my collection scripts for bbot. Not all are my most of the other users but altered under your requirement and certainly will work. ALL SCRIPT HAVE REFILL DEPOSIT AND WORK FINE !

1. [EK] Ankrahmun Horestis tomb all floar by Oscar LVL 140+ with good eq nice loot![attachment=2204]

2. [EK] Darashia Dragon lords 120+ nice exp midium loot! [attachment=2205]

3. [EK] Magician in Thais good loot 30+lvl [attachment=2206]

4. [All] Darashia rotworms 8+ with sword/axe/club and shield only! Nice start for pacc. [attachment=2207]

5. [ED-MS] Scarabs in Ankh nice exp in 40+ with all spells on this lvl! Fast exp small waste. [attachment=2208]

6. [ED-MS] Terramite in Ankh same like up but with nice loot![attachment=2209]

7. [EK] Lancer Beetles and wailling widow Zao 100+ medium loot must change item in your hand in macro for destroy a spider web. Must have yalahar first and second mission and zao first mission! [attachment=2210]

8. [EK] Tarantula task on port hope! Nice task nice loot ! [attachment=2211]

9. [EK] Facc - Coryms Venore for 60-80+ with good skills! Nice exp and nice loot! [attachment=2212]

10. [EK] Dark Catedral for 40+ knights only -1 nice loot! [attachment=2213]

NEXT SOON! Please Rep!

SHADOWCORES OTS! All for EK and click for change gold in all scripts!

1. Edron dragons!
[attachment=2214]

2. Frost dragons okolnir
[attachment=2215]

3. Liberty Bay Nighstalkers NICE LOOT!
[attachment=2216]

4. Apes on Port Hope!
[attachment=2217]

5. Yalahar Nightmares!
[attachment=2218]

6. Sea Serpents!
[attachment=2219]

7. Liberty Bay Wyrms only
[attachment=2221]

8. Liberty Bay Wyrms and Behemoths!
[attachment=2220]
hello nice scripts you go rep form me and you will get another if you tell me why gold click dont work for me
no description?