BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Good I have some chance of being hacked by scripts bbot? because I used a script and 3 hours after the hacker was cleaning my account ... my computer did not have keylogger ... thanks for answering my doubts...Sad
(12-03-2013, 10:08 PM)brenoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Good I have some chance of being hacked by scripts bbot? because I used a script and 3 hours after the hacker was cleaning my account ... my computer did not have keylogger ... thanks for answering my doubts...Sad

you download script for this site? in forum?
(12-03-2013, 11:21 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 10:08 PM)brenoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Good I have some chance of being hacked by scripts bbot? because I used a script and 3 hours after the hacker was cleaning my account ... my computer did not have keylogger ... thanks for answering my doubts...Sad

yes..I downloaded this forum.
(12-04-2013, 06:54 AM)brenoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 11:21 PM)Thiaguin- Wrote: [ -> ]

yes..I downloaded this forum.

No you cant, your comp most likely has a keylogger, just because your anti-virus doesnt recognize it doesnt mean it may not still be there.
The keylogger is not from the bot tho, ive been using it for a long time and my account has never been hacked.
A script is just a text-file.