BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: MACRO - Energy Ring- Bug BBOT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why my macro when there are many people on the screen it takes to run?

Quote:1 {RING} ID:=Creature.Self() Creature.Health(!ID!)<=15 [else] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {else} Creature.Health(!ID!)>=60 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
(12-09-2013, 12:30 AM)the angels Wrote: [ -> ]Why my macro when there are many people on the screen it takes to run?

Quote:1 {RING} ID:=Creature.Self() Creature.Health(!ID!)<=15 [else] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {else} Creature.Health(!ID!)>=60 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

You don't need to use the Creature objects, to get the health percent you can use Self.Health%()

Also please use [ macro ] to post macros.

Result:
[macro]100 {Ring} Self.Health%()<=15 [HighHP] Self.Inventory.Ring()==0 Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {HighHP} Self.Health%()>=60 Self.Inventory.Ring()<>0 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()[/macro]
I use it for that game Ot server, and have a lot of life .... And when life gets 65500 resets ...

If I use Self.heath, it will use the life bar ... And if you use self creature, it will use the bar that is above the name ...
Life percent must work, he dont looks on health bar i think
Sorry, then you cannot use the Self.Health% because it wont work.