BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 26.0 with Tibia 10.30 winter update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The new BBot will support the Tibia 10.30 version and add some minor features.

Quote:Version 26.0
+ Tibia 10.30 support
= Reconnect open Tibia maximized
+ Minimizer: Inventory Minimized
+ Mana Potions to Friend Healer
+ Looter min cap to loot
= Show Special SQMs HUD
GREAT !
Nice !
I downloaded, here is buggy, is saying that the version 25.1 and
its np only version but working Smile
I forgot to change the BBot version name.
(12-11-2013, 05:45 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to change the BBot version name.

when i open the bot the name changes to 25.1 and i cant use it.
(12-11-2013, 05:59 PM)mauricio94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2013, 05:45 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to change the BBot version name.

when i open the bot the name changes to 25.1 and i cant use it.

Here the name ta 2.51 but I'm getting use normally.
(12-11-2013, 05:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The new BBot will support the Tibia 10.30 version and add some minor features.

+ Tibia 10.30 support
+ Looter min cap to loot
= Show Special SQMs HUD

I cannot use it .. fix it please .. I guess because it is 2.51 please fix it asap
(12-11-2013, 09:52 PM)tagorin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2013, 05:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]The new BBot will support the Tibia 10.30 version and add some minor features.

+ Tibia 10.30 support
+ Looter min cap to loot
= Show Special SQMs HUD

I cannot use it .. fix it please .. I guess because it is 2.51 please fix it asap

I can´t use too. I have the same problem...when i try to conect it say Invalid account error 7000000.
Yesterday i use normaly, and just yesterday i bought new premiun time...you can check may account.

Sorry but in mine the version name is 25.1 and it dont work.
Please could you help me?
i cant use.
For me and the many other work fine. Soon that you have downloaded the bbot and get uncompressed, click with right button under the bbot executable and click in unblock button, because you downloaded the rar from internet and your pc thinks is dangerous. Still in the configurations window, click on compatibility tab > Change settings for all users, check the option execute this program as administrator, click in apply and after Ok and Ok again.
Drop Empty Vial is not working for me, anyone have this problem too ?
Alarms won't off... when i click on a "button" it disappear, but sound not ;/ plz fix it
I still waiting for new Loot HUD !! <3 !!!
Wow fast update Tongue ty mega
please fix bbot beacause cavebot have lags... (preview world)
Good work!
After about 2 years retired I'm coming back to Tibia and of course using Bbot Wink

Thank you, Mega.
(12-13-2013, 02:40 PM)Tatu Wrote: [ -> ]After about 2 years retired I'm coming back to Tibia and of course using Bbot Wink

Thank you, Mega.

It's nice to see you're back!
bug cavebot, confused commands made he stop on stairs reapiting everytime the local of script walking

avoid waves bug, he dont keep quiet and make bugstairs

cavebot bug, he dont walk appropriate, every time this fucking shit bug

bug, he forgot re-open backpacks (ping 72) latency 110

loot bug, if u set this disgrace to loot before kill he dont atk, and if u put loot after kill, he lose loot when corpses area amounted on floor

bug, if he downt "own" monster he still tryng open..

bug ( new name for avoid wave) = dancer? he move north south dancing lol, fuck this bot

bug, he goed follow dragon and upstaired, AUHAHUAHUHUAUHA
a

bmega, portuguese speaking.
Estou quase abrindo o char no cast só pra você ver quantos bugs dá pra coletar aqui, provavel que você perca a conta...
Pages: 1 2