BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Help ! I have a few questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Why option ,, training " doesnt work ? When monk have about 50%hp (i use for example 60%hp) he killing him ?
2.What is it macro ? I dont know about this option meybe anybody can tell me.
3.How can I do that I assumed the new smals stones or spears when there are not enough?
4.What is it option ,, watch " in trade helper?

Please tell me a lot of.. :]
Sad
Joko Wrote:1.Why option ,, training " doesnt work ? When monk have about 50%hp (i use for example 60%hp) he killing him ?
2.What is it macro ? I dont know about this option meybe anybody can tell me.
3.How can I do that I assumed the new smals stones or spears when there are not enough?
4.What is it option ,, watch " in trade helper?

Please tell me a lot of.. :]
Sad

1º - Maybe training is bugged. I don't have tested so i don't know.
2º - Macro function is a tool that let you customize the tibia. With macro you can make almost everything like buy potions, change of weapon, etc... (Is not very explained)
3º - I don't understand that question xD
4º - Type in the words something. The bot will look in Trade Chanel for every word than you type. Ex "Buy boh"
The bot ill searching for that text

Check Bbot wiki Here
Hmmm... I want a few options but i dont know how to do...
-Reuse my spears or smalstones
-,, when about 10cap character go to dp or bank " for example
-I Want to know what about option training !! it doesn work please help me .. bot dont stop at 50% hp for example when i do 50% i dont know...
-when player atk me i go to dp , wait hmm for example 15 min and again exp
-i want to know all in option i cave bot ,, add " and ,, codes/label " ,, full check "
-REALLY NEED = I need wpt or something to amazon camp ,ab'dendriel troll , swamp trolls venore or goblins femor hills 100% good !!
PLZ PLZ PLZ
Please help and dont say ,, look on forum on page "...
  • To re-use an item just equip it and check Left Hand in Re-User->Items area of BBot.
  • The trainer is bugged and it's already reported.
  • To run away from a player, you need to use Protector - Attacked by Player, but as you can read here, it doesn't work fine.
  • You can find all the explanation in the Documentation: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=cavebot
  • You can download scripts in the BBot Community, just enter your BBot and go in the Cavebot section.[/list:u]
Hmm Ok thanks all !! Big Grin
Yhmm... When ,, training " can running ?
And where in for example <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1389">viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1389</a><!-- l --> where is download ? i dont see it Sad
You can download scripts in your BBot not in the forum.
Enter the Cavebot and click in Download scripts from the BBot Community.
HMmm i have a last question ! How i can do that bbot lot for me medicine pouch ? in list i dont see medicine pouch ;/
Joko Wrote:HMmm i have a last question ! How i can do that bbot lot for me medicine pouch ? in list i dont see medicine pouch ;/

Search in the looter the id 12517.
You ill find without name.
Add to the looter.
I did before this post this and ... i dont know dont lot :/ Hey what is better to do : do not attack while lotting or do not lotting while killing ? i dont bring this and this and he dont lot sometimes ;/
Joko Wrote:I did before this post this and ... i dont know dont lot :/ Hey what is better to do : do not attack while lotting or do not lotting while killing ? i dont bring this and this and he dont lot sometimes ;/

Is better "Do not attack while lotting".