BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Terramites for low level Mage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! Wink
Today i bring you the following script: TERRAMITES ON ANKRAHMUN FOR LOW LEVEL MAGES

The script has:
Reffiler 75 mana pots
Return when low pots or low cap
Hunts only in the second cave without going into big spawns (4 or more terramites)
Depositer
ITS 100% AFK

Please rep+ !! Big Grin

Im testing.it for 3 hours now with a ED 25 ml 30, getting pretty fast level and waste is paid with terramite items.

Getting about 30k exp per hour

[attachment=2320]
I can see downloads but not rep or test =(, come on!
If you want me to keep uploading free mage scripts please rep + test.
(12-24-2013, 08:58 PM)teo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Wink
Today i bring you the following script: TERRAMITES ON ANKRAHMUN FOR LOW LEVEL MAGES

The script has:
Reffiler 75 mana pots
Return when low pots or low cap
Hunts only in the second cave without going into big spawns (4 or more terramites)
Depositer
ITS 100% AFK

Please rep+ !! Big Grin

Im testing.it for 3 hours now with a ED 25 ml 30, getting pretty fast level and waste is paid with terramite items.

Getting about 30k exp per hour

anyone testing?? any bug??
if there is no rep until 20 downloads ill take the download down -.-
I tested it with my 25 Druid Magic levl 60 (its strange Big Grin) and i bottet around 10 -14 Hours without Problems it works great nice Job dude !!! Tongue
(12-27-2013, 05:44 PM)barrodin Wrote: [ -> ]I tested it with my 25 Druid Magic levl 60 (its strange Big Grin) and i bottet around 10 -14 Hours without Problems it works great nice Job dude !!! Tongue

awesome ml! keep going
enjoy Big Grin
ye ist my noob druid^^ i just put him to Trainers Big Grin my main is 182 Ms with Magic levl 90 Big GrinBig Grin
(12-27-2013, 06:34 PM)barrodin Wrote: [ -> ]ye ist my noob druid^^ i just put him to Trainers Big Grin my main is 182 Ms with Magic levl 90 Big GrinBig Grin

wow perfect! ill send you a pm =) i need to ask you something
bump**
Thanks for the script, atm is going all right (1h of hunt). Tomorrow i'll post more results!
+rep!
(12-30-2013, 02:27 AM)Albert34567 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the script, atm is going all right (1h of hunt). Tomorrow i'll post more results!
+rep!

ty ! Wink luck!
Been all full stamina hunting and went from 35 to 44!
The screens shows only 6h because it reconnected because of the internet.
[Image: w6DMb9R.png]
Good script! Recommended!
(12-31-2013, 02:58 AM)Albert34567 Wrote: [ -> ]Been all full stamina hunting and went from 35 to 44!
The screens shows only 6h because it reconnected because of the internet.
[Image: w6DMb9R.png]
Good script! Recommended!

awesome !! keep going