BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: And the update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MegaNo0body, spent 12 day and I saw no sign of the update, quat long do we wait? I can not stand losing more loot ..
You can download the beta 4.3.3 already, the 4.3.4 will be released today or tomorrow.
The beta also has many flaws .. He's a little slow, and still does not open all the bodies .. update today / tomorrow these flaws will be corrected?
Cabelo Wrote:The beta also has many flaws .. He's a little slow, and still does not open all the bodies .. update today / tomorrow these flaws will be corrected?

Not sure, its just a beta.
Btw the looter of new bot (4.3.3) sucks. It is same as i could use "don't attack while looting" it wont loot while it is attacking. so you didn't fix it, you just modifielded it. i can click that myself from the old bot and click "don't attack while looting" so can you please fix it? at the moment it sucks. it wont attack before it has looted, also thje looter is slow.... after it has taken all the items, it will stand there for 2-3seconds more and then move to the next point. it is so slow Confused

Sorry for my bad english

-Miksu1337
And I sign below. We do not want a Beta, but an update that will get results.
also the beta is alot bugged, i got alot bunch of bugs, it wont work perfectly at all :S i'm too bored to write all bugs, i alraedy reported some with bug tracker.

-Miksu1337
Miksu1337 Wrote:Btw the looter of new bot (4.3.3) sucks. It is same as i could use "don't attack while looting" it wont loot while it is attacking. so you didn't fix it, you just modifielded it. i can click that myself from the old bot and click "don't attack while looting" so can you please fix it? at the moment it sucks. it wont attack before it has looted, also thje looter is slow.... after it has taken all the items, it will stand there for 2-3seconds more and then move to the next point. it is so slow Confused

Sorry for my bad english

-Miksu1337

agreed..!
looter work at 95% thats okay but it stay like 2-3 seg oppening 1 body
also the alarm wtf if alarma sound i cant pause bot i have to close bbot window :/
Hello guys, Megano0body is working hard to improve the Bbot. However, it isn't easy and as soon as he can solve all the bugs he'll share a new version with us.

Just be patient and never forget: Beta is beta.

See all of you Smile