BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: NEED SCRIPT FOR 110 RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I need script for RP I want mix MM and EM but prefer MM, cant waste a lot... I would be very happy and rep+ who can help me, I tried dl darashia and waste tried cemetery -1 and waste, I got skill 91/~~. well thanks for read

Enjoy botting
(01-21-2014, 05:04 PM)Rfg9 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I need script for RP I want mix MM and EM but prefer MM, cant waste a lot... I would be very happy and rep+ who can help me, I tried dl darashia and waste tried cemetery -1 and waste, I got skill 91/~~. well thanks for read

Enjoy botting

You probably was using mine script's. The problem with botting on RP is you will waste in 80% hunt's, only 50% my hunts on cemetery -1 was profitable (for longer time when u are alone there is very good exp and profit) but when u are there with 10people we cant talk about money.
You could try lizards zao hehe, but it could be waste too if alone this time hehehe
I was with ur script I think yes, all night in cemetery -1 full resp for me, I looted a lot of items 3 terra mantle 3 b robe 4 haunted blade etc.. and still waste so look, exp is good yes haha so I 'll use it when I got more money Smile but in full night wasted 120k cash in bank,
(01-22-2014, 11:18 AM)Rfg9 Wrote: [ -> ]I was with ur script I think yes, all night in cemetery -1 full resp for me, I looted a lot of items 3 terra mantle 3 b robe 4 haunted blade etc.. and still waste so look, exp is good yes haha so I 'll use it when I got more money Smile but in full night wasted 120k cash in bank,

Life of a palladin Tongue