BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Error 7010054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a problem someone help me solve this :( [Image: xm0ava.jpg]
I've got the same problem. Can someone help us?
Please try to deactive all your antivirus and firewalls and try again. If it doesn't work, please tell me your timezone and we will try to join you on a screen sharing application that I can see and test something on your computer.
I've too ; ( help!!!

on the same problem; /

on the same problem; /

MegaNo0body I did as I said and the same; (sometimes inclusion is a huge serving but rarely
sr for my english ; /
I already destivei all anti virus and firewall, all disabled and the error persists. Porfavor need one soon and quick solution because I'm trying to use the three days bbot and I can not ...
Thanks for listening!

I already destivei all anti virus and firewall, all disabled and the error persists. Porfavor need one soon and quick solution because I'm trying to use the three days bbot and I can not ...
Thanks for listening !!!
(01-22-2014, 09:22 PM)amicucci Wrote: [ -> ]I already destivei all anti virus and firewall, all disabled and the error persists. Porfavor need one soon and quick solution because I'm trying to use the three days bbot and I can not ...
Thanks for listening!

Thanks for listening !!!

me too