BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [VIDEO + TUTORIAL] Concerning the Error 7010054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys,

P.S. Only for those with the error mentioned.

This is for users who are with this error. We need to perform an analysis of protocols and so we need everyone who is with this error perform the process.

Access the link below, and download the Wireshark for your operating system.

Operation System 64b: Windows Installer (64-bit)

Operation System 32b: Windows Installer (32-bit)

After downloaded install wireshark using the default configurations.

TUTORIAL
  1. Open tibia and login into your account.
  2. Open Wireshark
    • Click on the Capture menu > Options
    • Click on the Capture Filter menu and select HTTP TCP port (80) option > click OK
    • In the same windows click on the Start button
  3. Now, wireshark is capturing packets
  4. Open bbot and login
  5. Stop capture on the wireshark
    • Click on the File menu > Save as
    • In the label Name put your forum user followed by erro number.
    • Press OK and close wireshark
Now send this file to [email protected]

VIDEO TUTORIAL

At last a solution, now please reset my days ibot why not used any day.. Thxx
(01-28-2014, 09:37 PM)Toddy Hard Wrote: [ -> ]At last a solution, now please reset my days ibot why not used any day.. Thxx

Your ibot days? O.o
It's not work :/ i try and try and its not work.
lost 8 days bbot: (
Reset my 8 days bbot too. Wink
(01-29-2014, 07:40 AM)jagoas Wrote: [ -> ]It's not work :/ i try and try and its not work.

It's a tuto man, not the fix. You must follow the tuto!
wireshark unbug bbot?
I'm not I do the capture comseguindo geito that you be not more madando comsigo;. (Al Help please Sad

Eu nao estou comseguindo captura eu faço do geito que voce estar madando mais nao comsigo ;( . Ajuda ai por favorUndecided
It's not working. I try igual the topic says.
(01-29-2014, 11:56 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]wireshark unbug bbot?

Wireshark not fixed the bbot. Only used to capture packets that will be analized by Mega.

(01-30-2014, 02:07 AM)brunoviper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not I do the capture comseguindo geito that you be not more madando comsigo;. (Al Help please Sad

Eu nao estou comseguindo captura eu faço do geito que voce estar madando mais nao comsigo ;( . Ajuda ai por favorUndecided

What is happening? See an Error?

(01-30-2014, 10:13 AM)ruelasmg Wrote: [ -> ]It's not working. I try igual the topic says.

(01-30-2014, 10:42 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]

Wireshark not fixed the bbot. Only used to capture packets that will be analized by Mega.

(01-30-2014, 02:07 AM)brunoviper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not I do the capture comseguindo geito that you be not more madando comsigo;. (Al Help please Sad

(01-30-2014, 10:13 AM)ruelasmg Wrote: [ -> ]It's not working. I try igual the topic says.

WHAT I made this Tutorial Mandano more comsigo not saved.
Upgrade to whom he not be comseguindo low please.
Days without him = Loss Premium;/ Exclamation

eu fiz oque esta Mandano no Tutorial mais nao comsigo salva .
atualize ele pra quem nao estar comseguindo baixa por favor.
Dias sem ele = perda de Premium ;/ Huh
when is it possible to expect the patch to the lined boot?? days premium they are very fond and it isn't possible to use the lined boot
I'm not getting in Wireshark Save - he could not capture Please ADM updates again and takes this guy Error al.Dodgy
thank you !

Nao estou conseguindo Salvar no Wireshark - ele nao consegui Captura Por Favor ADM atualiza novamente e tira esse erro ai cara. Confused
Obrigado !
(01-30-2014, 02:51 PM)brunoviper Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2014, 10:42 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]

WHAT I made this Tutorial Mandano more comsigo not saved.
Upgrade to whom he not be comseguindo low please.
Days without him = Loss Premium;/ Exclamation

eu fiz oque esta Mandano no Tutorial mais nao comsigo salva .
atualize ele pra quem nao estar comseguindo baixa por favor.
Dias sem ele = perda de Premium ;/ Huh

I do all things, but error is the same again.
Bro i lost 3 days of bbot i cant
Video tutorial added.
Respect the rules and do not post in portuguese. Also avoid weak translations.
Guys, please verify if the error continues since 02/02/14 because some small changes were made to the Login Server. If it doesn`t work, please make the Wireshark capture again and send me to the email. If it works, have fun.
Guys thanx a lot it works !Big Grin
Pages: 1 2