BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Didnt Add community points??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO . my friend who used my Reffering Link , he bought Bbot for 15 days by Zaypay , but as usual it didnt work so he emailed Support , after a few days he got his Bot but i didnt get any community points for that? somebody please add me the community points for him buying bot? i nearly have 50 ^^ .

Thank you very much

Best regards,
Erykans.
The community point is a automatic feature that adds the points when your friend active his payment, it doesn't matter if the payment was manually or automatic added.
(02-07-2014, 10:35 AM)MegaNoOb Wrote: [ -> ]The community point is a automatic feature that adds the points when your friend active his payment, it doesn't matter if the payment was manually or automatic added.

Well , i didnt get the points anyway so please check it out and add me my points , thank you Smile
Maybe you didnt get them becuase you linkd that person then closed the page and then searched in google bbot and PUUUm magic didnt need your link and bought bbot days
No -.- , he bought Bbot 5 times already but everytime there was no problem .

This time he bought using Zaypay , Ofc problem as usual and didnt add me any points....
Thats a sad story
Are you helping or spamming?