BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot Login Server updates + 7 Days Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Login Server update
The Login Server was been updated in order to fix some issues. The error 7010054 issue should be fixed.

7 Days Gift
I know that some users lost several days to issues with the Login Server, and then, all the BBot users received another 7 days gift.
Nice Smile
If the error still occurs, please follow the topic related to that.

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20676.html
pfffffffff i never pay again for bbot...
(02-05-2014, 07:36 PM)signumsignal Wrote: [ -> ]pfffffffff i never pay again for bbot...

Cool
Bmega,

I sent e-mail to you, check !
jak moge go pobrać mam na 15 dmi a pisze free accont?
After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Ofc, it will be improved, waste will be calculated and a profit/waste relation will be added.
(02-13-2014, 12:58 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Ofc, it will be improved, waste will be calculated and a profit/waste relation will be added.

Nice bro, good work, you need to make a summary like "Profit" or "less"
(02-13-2014, 03:25 PM)leicer12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2014, 12:58 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Nice bro, good work, you need to make a summary like "Profit" or "less"

It's on the plan already, I didn't had time to make it pretty neither making the waste calculation. The summary will be added as I have time.
Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.
(02-18-2014, 02:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.

Cool
(02-18-2014, 02:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.

Cool I think Wink
NEW TIBIA VERSION, UPDATE BBOT PLS
It will be added new items Roshamuul?
I do not take no for an answer

Big Grin