BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Request for a script fix. PAYING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, is someone could please check this link. If you can fix this script I'm willing to pay for it. I like to use on my knight because its good money!

only problem with the script is, after update it doesn't open the cave hole :L

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20703.html

Thanks in advanced.
u must stay next to hole.
Manual macro:
Code:
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
Map.UseOn(ID SHOVEL, ID HOLE, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 3)

If I helped u please rep me
(02-04-2014, 09:38 PM)Nobody93 Wrote: [ -> ]u must stay next to hole.
Manual macro:
Code:
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
Map.UseOn(ID SHOVEL, ID HOLE, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 3)

If I helped u please rep me

Hi friend, if you are able to edit the script and reupload here and it works I will REP you & send you 50EURO to Paypal. What is your paypal?

Thanks if you can do it! Smile

Anyone else that can do it before him is also welcome to this offer.
Hello Tongue.

I think i know your problem, Are you Using light shovel? you have to change in Cavebot from Shovel to Light shovel ,

Done ^^ , the bot should now open hole.. if it helped Rep+ please , and if you wana send me €50 Pm me Smile thanks.

If it didnt help then tell me and i will try use Map tool Smile)
U fixed the script ? Does it work now?

Erkyans Can u reload up it pls and i rep+
(02-08-2014, 02:40 AM)berkana Wrote: [ -> ]U fixed the script ? Does it work now?

Erkyans Can u reload up it pls and i rep+

I will reupload it just tell me if you have Light Shovel or Normal shovel?
Lol take just light or normal shovel i can buy the both if u want lal
Sorry man but i dont have time to do it now ;/ , maby somebody else will do it or i will do it some other time ^^
Still paying 50euro if this script is fix. Light shovel is not problem Smile
Ok i will try do it Smile

Ok so , i checked this Script , It doesent work because the hole is a hole that you cant open , try using shovel even with your mouse , it wil not open , you need something else to open it, if you find out what then please give me ID of the item and your script will be fixed Smile...
(02-09-2014, 08:12 PM)erykans Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i will try do it Smile

Ok so , i checked this Script , It doesent work because the hole is a hole that you cant open , try using shovel even with your mouse , it wil not open , you need something else to open it, if you find out what then please give me ID of the item and your script will be fixed Smile...

I can open it with my shovel, maybe you arent trying in the correct place, thanx