BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Fuck this bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This night when i was using bot somone hacked me. Im 100% sure It's done by keylogger in BBot or other program. I didnt used any other programs to dibia than Bbot, i also didn't enter other sites, only tibia.com, tibia.pl. Im very angry, guys, dont use it, this is bad program. I know it will be removed when some admin look on it but this guys who will see it before will know how bad this program is.
wierd been using it for 2 years nand here i am once agin Big Grin
(02-05-2014, 06:00 AM)Albatrosiak Wrote: [ -> ]This night when i was using bot somone hacked me. Im 100% sure It's done by keylogger in BBot or other program. I didnt used any other programs to dibia than Bbot, i also didn't enter other sites, only tibia.com, tibia.pl. Im very angry, guys, dont use it, this is bad program. I know it will be removed when some admin look on it but this guys who will see it before will know how bad this program is.

The bbot there for many years and Mega would not do that. We have clients with characters 300/400+ and never suffered any kind of damage in relation to bbot. Would not be jerks to do this with our customers knowing that it is very easy to find out if bbot has some kind of "keyloger" or a malicious code that does this.

If you downloaded from the official bbot website (http://bbot.bmega.net/), need not worry as it is reliable. Now, if you downloaded from another site, there's your problem.

Check your computer because it sure is infected!