BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: atistuckk please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys , someone can gimme a antisyuck macro ?? And help me with add it , thanks !!
Hello Tongue

here is an antistuck macro for you my friend,

if you want to see how to put in macro here is link : http://forums.bmega.net/thread-6378.html

here is the macro:

3000 {Best Antistuck by Erykans} Misc.StandTime()>60 Self.MoveN() Self.MoveE() Exit() Misc.StandTime()>90 Cavebot.Stop() Macro.Wait(5) Cavebot.Start() Exit() Misc.StandTime()>150 Cavebot.Reset() Exit()

Dont forget to Rep+ if i helped Smile Thank you.
Misc.StandTime()>20
Cavebot.Stop()
Cavebot.Start()
Why u posting the same thing i posted but worse? dont get it...
actually more simple and works great without all those things that dont really matter Smile and who would like to wait 90 seconds ..??
they do matter ^^ , its only 60 seconds , but i see you are not very good at macros so be quiet ..... and stop spamming to get more Posts
Actually man dont really care what you think Smile i try to help its what counts Gl and mind your own things
Yea you try to help , help people who need help , not people who already got help. GL
So whats actually the problem? People can recive help from 20 peoples and you dont have to say anything since ITs FORUM to HELP OTHERS
the problem is you spamming with something that has already been answered? whats the point? want to get more posts or Rep because i really dont get it.
Want rep then go help people who really need help not people who already got help.
Lol all you say has no sense go help what other ther only a small amount of people asking for things and you give him 1 option when there is more then 1 and think its correct.. You need to open moere your mind if i wanteed rep i would post many of the scripts i have but dont really care much of rep just like to see what happens in forum and help..