BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone i've got a problem

i just downloaded the bbot (months or years without using it) and i noticed some new changes, thats good, but i havent found answer in the forums to my incovinience so i wanted to post this, the problem occurs after i login with my account (i noted that it doesnt matter what i put on account and pasword it always enters) well after i writed my account and my password i open the tibia on my account and all well BUT when i try to activate the bot with a character it freezes all my laptop and i have to reset... (yes ive tried ctrl+alt+spr, and it doesnt work, even the clock stops)

Thats pretty all about what happens if im doing something wrong tell me
Thank you Smile

PS: i already excluded the bot from my antivirus so thats not the problem
Try to create a new user in your windows and test it again.
I just created a new user, tried to use the bbot in the new one problem still the same, Thank you dexter but do you have any other Suggestion :S?
This is wierd, please tell me your antivirus, operational system (windows) and service pack.
thank all of you answerd my problem i Just solved by... formatting my computer, i know it's not the best way but i thought it was the simplest one, althoug i losed some days of my bbot, i dont care because the comunity tried to help me again thank you (dexter and mega No0body) and you can delete this post also i geve both of you reputation