BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [RC] Pre-Version 4.3.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This one is working very well, a stability test is scheduled on the next friday (24hours stability test).
I'll test it now! i'm excited, finally working Mega? Tongue
i tested and attack range doesnt work.
and looter only have one bug, if u kill 2 monsters open last and go back to first but dont open corpse.
fix that and bbot will be perfect !
love u a very good betaBig Grin
if i put chase target, my char sometimes stuck D:
BulkierBoar Wrote:if i put chase target, my char sometimes stuck D:
jaja yeah happened to me i got stucked on a ladder
When will we be able to use it? I run tibia and the bot but can only use it for 9.10 client..
great ! new version of tibia ! fucking cipsoft
The BBot is being updated in order to work with Tibia 9.20
can u tell us how long ~ we have to wait ? ;p
Mephisto Wrote:can u tell us how long ~ we have to wait ? ;p

Not really..
can u tell is the new version of tibia support will be done today ? ;d
Sad
we need it jajaja
can u update version 4.3.9 for tibia 9.2?
and after fix all bugs
BBot has been updated, it's being tested.
I waiting for the new version Smile
Good Luck Mega.

BBot, Towards Perfection.
It is working already? Wow nice job Mega Wink
How much time to new Version for 9.20?
Mega,what's the ETA on the update? NeoBot already has a compatible version to 9.2 working...

This is nice way to loose customers
Elvanatural Wrote:This is nice way to loose customers

I need to test all before, there's a big bug on the bot and if I release the bot with that bug YOU MAY BE BANISHED, so please, SHUT UP.
Yeah... I'll shut up... But please, READ, I don't want you to get ahead of yourself and lauch something that might get us all bannished or deleted. I am asking for the ETA.

It's called customer service, when somebody buys something, they want to know when they will be able to use it... Just saying...

I really like your work with Bbot... But you don't need to take your frustrations on other ppl.

Regards
Elvanatural Wrote:Yeah... I'll shut up... But please, READ, I don't want you to get ahead of yourself and lauch something that might get us all bannished or deleted. I am asking for the ETA.

It's called customer service, when somebody buys something, they want to know when they will be able to use it... Just saying...

I really like your work with Bbot... But you don't need to take your frustrations on other ppl.

Regards

You communicate in a way like I did not care about my clients, maybe I did not understood well.

The ETA is some minutes.
Pages: 1 2