BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
because no down or up stairs as hive, or a platform like the boat sea serpents
Yeah bbot have now rly nice crash he don't work good atm he can't open again bp he sometimes don't make refil.
This bot is fking crap. I died about 3-4 times, because I was on 2 mobs got combo for half hp then bot didnt heal for 2 sec and I got comboed again for half hp = dead.
probably you pressed a hotkey that activated one of the bbot functions of enabling or disabling a feature of the bot.
or your internet cannot handle 512kbs minium of network activity..
Im new user of bbot but i bot like 3-4 accounts in the same time in RL tibia( they have never crashed ) and 2-3 high lvls on ots ( never crashed Smile )

so i dont know whats ur problems.
I didnt press any key, because I was looking on my dekstop from 2-3 meters. I didnt get any net lost, because my net didnt dc for 2 months+ and it's speed is 60mb download 10mb upload. Just this stupid bot sometimes laggs with healing. If u are not long user of this bot enough, do not tell me what happened. I need help of some1 professional.
You need a good computer, and a stable net to use ANY bot.. bbot works kinda slow on my computer, but i know the problem is my computer, not the bmega.

How to fix it? $$ New Computer $$
BBot works great on my PC. I'm only teeling that 3-4 times this situation happened in the time of 40 days. BBot didnt heal for about 4 sec when for example my hp was 56% and in healer was set 90% for exura and 65% for exura gran Sad Maybe any macro for heal or equip ene ring would be helpful?