BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot 33.0 with Tibia 10.37 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Version 33.0
+ Tibia 10.37 support
* Some crash on the Login
(03-12-2014, 09:54 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Tibia 10.37 support
GO GO MAKERS Big Grin
Where is download link?

//Edit download section, just refreshed Smile

Working.
Thanks <3
(03-12-2014, 09:54 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Tibia 10.37 support

Thanks.
Thanks a lot!
Good work.
thanks
Bbot still have bug he can't re-open bp when they are close and cavebot got stuck all time if no opened bp.
Sryy for my english but i hope you understand me Tongue
(03-13-2014, 12:34 AM)Lylu Wrote: [ -> ]Bbot still have bug he can't re-open bp when they are close and cavebot got stuck all time if no opened bp.
Sryy for my english but i hope you understand me Tongue

Could you provide a step-by-step how to reproduce this bug? Or send me a video on < errors at bmega dot net >
When will be reactivated level spy?
there's a bug in script, idk if only happens to me but it will not keep the waypoints, it appears a msg 'There is no way'
Still lot of bugs while opening and login bbot.
Hi Guys...
I have since the last release some big lags if i want to log me in...

some times the tibia client is broken and i can close it only with the task manager...
some times the bot iss still working and in the cave they do nothing...
but often i must to try serveraltimes to start BBot they crashes after login...

after a few times i can me login and its working... but then see point 1/ 2.

thanks for the grat bot (if its work its wor fine for my uses...)
i use xenobot to but its to dificult to make my own skipst...
for this i used BBot...

please fix the bug´s i dont want to use the others bots (i lose 2 pairs of softboots with xenobot scripst and one with neobot ) for my special do´s...

thanks guys for ur sup (BBot and Simpley use scripts)

339Bot From Germany
Welcome to killer is a bug attacks all the monsters even though it does not inflict damage
bug with pyramid, dont go on it
The bot attack all the monsters on his way, the reconnect doesn't works, good luck mega Big Grin
(03-15-2014, 01:00 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: [ -> ]The bot attack all the monsters on his way, the reconnect doesn't works, good luck mega Big Grin

Truth, please fix it!!
@Bmega I have found a bug character will not re-open bp if your main bp are cake bp rly i was so suprised when my cavebot walk like he got lags because he can't open bp. Please take a look of it.
Mega, can you add Envelope From The Wizard to loot list?
Bmega, can you do something with bbot which after bug using 30% cpu (or more) and i must kill him on task killer because it is invisible.
Pages: 1 2