BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot closes when I try to load a script.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine is a similar problem, when I open the bbot load and put in some script, it opens the run for a few seconds and instantly closes the bbot and tibia script.
Only it's happening with version 35, version 34 I used the same script and nothing happened.

I believe the problem is somewhere in the protector, my scripts that are happening that are the same as I activated the option to close the bbot and tibia in case I ran my heath potions, and you can now specify which potion to use in protecting this may be in conflict and accusing the lack of potion making and close everything.
The only problem is that I can not open the script and remove this protection to less healths, I need help to remove this part of the script open in a notebook, but do not know to recognize it in the script.

helpe me

(04-29-2014, 08:06 PM)maikzen Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is a similar problem, when I open the bbot load and put in some script, it opens the run for a few seconds and instantly closes the bbot and tibia script.
Only it's happening with version 35, version 34 I used the same script and nothing happened.

I believe the problem is somewhere in the protector, my scripts that are happening that are the same as I activated the option to close the bbot and tibia in case I ran my heath potions, and you can now specify which potion to use in protecting this may be in conflict and accusing the lack of potion making and close everything.
The only problem is that I can not open the script and remove this protection to less healths, I need help to remove this part of the script open in a notebook, but do not know to recognize it in the script.

helpe me

BMEGA JUST what I suspected.
Some bots are closing because the old protecting.

They're in conflict because of the change and specifying which use health potions when using the alert for protecting.

All my scripts have this kind of protecting, and no update after the opening 0:35.

The only solution I found was to open the script by notepad and manually remove the protecting, it is working again.
Wait! I'll warn the mega about this! Big Grin