BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Bbot problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bbot has always worked fine for me. But two days ago it began to fail. And i didn't pay too much atenttion because i was busy because of the school. But now that i want to bot my knights, the problem is still there. So... what's the matter with it? What can i do?
If you can help me, do it please. Thank you.
[attachment=2965]
Try download new version BBot 35.3
(05-15-2014, 10:08 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: [ -> ]Try download new version BBot 35.3

Done, but the problem is still there. =/
Maby try reinstall Tibia Client
(05-15-2014, 08:10 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: [ -> ]Maby try reinstall Tibia Client

It didn't work. aff.. isn't there someone from the staff of bbot?
This looks a firewall or a proxy.
(05-16-2014, 12:54 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]This looks a firewall or a proxy.

I turn off my firewall, but the problem is still there.

What about proxy? Hmm i use WTFAST, but bbot works with it. This began from the nowhere.
Did you install another program? a new anti-viruses? maybe is that or look in panel control > fire wall or in the anti-virus firewall
(05-16-2014, 03:18 AM)raphaelignacio Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install another program? a new anti-viruses? maybe is that or look in panel control > fire wall or in the anti-virus firewall

Nothing Confused
(05-16-2014, 02:26 AM)warlordval Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2014, 12:54 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [ -> ]This looks a firewall or a proxy.

I turn off my firewall, but the problem is still there.

What about proxy? Hmm i use WTFAST, but bbot works with it. This began from the nowhere.

Please disable that proxy.