BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Post Paid Script Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the reason I can't post my paid scripts?
Requirements to create a topic with paid scripts.

I - You must have at least 200 valid posts. DONE
II - You must have at least 20 reputation points. DONE
III - Your forum account must be at least 4 months old. DONE
IV - You must stay active in the forum. User inactive for more than 10 days the topic will be closed and moved to the trash. I'M ACTIVE ALL TIME
V - You must post a minimum 7 paid scripts. I GOT

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource. WASN'T

You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code) ACCOUNT ACTIVATED

You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'damiansnk'
Msg to Mega or Dexter (email will be great) they open Your paid thread.
OK I will cheerse mate
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration...=5&y2=2014

From and including: Monday, 20 January 2014
To, but not including Monday, 19 May 2014
Result: 119 days

It is 119 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 months, 29 days excluding the end date

Wait for 48 hours please.
ahhh yes of course Big Grin
sorry for waste ur time and thanks Smile
Wait 4 months and 1 hour and try again! Big Grin
I'm so lucky! Big Grin
I've mistake cuz i was registered over 1 year ago but I've fortotten password and create new acc :S I don't remember it just thought I'm on forum over 1 year

so let's wait 48 hrs more

mines scripts are tested and readyyyyyyy! Big Grin
(05-19-2014, 08:13 PM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so lucky! Big Grin
I've mistake cuz i was registered over 1 year ago but I've fortotten password and create new acc :S I don't remember it just thought I'm on forum over 1 year

so let's wait 48 hrs more

mines scripts are tested and readyyyyyyy! Big Grin

cool Big Grin
wooooooow
When I'm trying to post thread in Paid Scripts, writing all and taping post thread then I;m going to paid scripts and i can't see my thread what's going on ?
(05-21-2014, 07:59 PM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm trying to post thread in Paid Scripts, writing all and taping post thread then I;m going to paid scripts and i can't see my thread what's going on ?

New threads will be moderated and will be added after approval. To be approved you need to link 7 or more scripts.
how I have to add it ? attachment can be download free so ?
(05-22-2014, 05:08 AM)damiansnk Wrote: [ -> ]how I have to add it ? attachment can be download free so ?

Link a information about each script that you will sell.

Ex: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...3#pid23943
Yes I want to put in comment that why i Made Table with column link..
Now i cant comment post whis not exist :S