BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Cavebot not working properly (solved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP!

So i turn on my bot on my sorcerer, and it kills for hours like a beauty, BUT it wont work for my knight. I follow the same steps, and my knight seems to kill the creature, loots, AND STOPS!! Its so annoying. Anyone have the same issue? why isnt working for my knight???Angry
How the Killer module is configured?
mhm... well i have distance 1, avoid waves, priority +5, etc. I have the same for my sorcerer, but knight gets stuck. Should i have different configures?

Thank you for your time
You can record a video with the bug?
I dont have recording software Sad but here is a picture. I can bot with my sorcerer but it wont work with my knight. It activates then once it kills the creature it will loot, and will never walk again. I hate it!

(06-19-2014, 08:38 PM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]You can record a video with the bug?

I dont have recording software Sad but here is a picture. I can bot with my sorcerer but it wont work with my knight. It activates then once it kills the creature it will loot, and will never walk again. I hate it!
The sorc and knight are in the same world? Is OT or global tibia?
Yes they are in the same world. Its an OT. I try to bot them both at the same time but knight does not work. I tried it solo and it still doesnt work on knight... should i reinstall the bot??
computer configuration?
(06-23-2014, 07:17 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: [ -> ]computer configuration?

I just reinstalled my bot and it works!!! Thank you for your time!
Solved!