BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Suggestion] Macro Use Spell With Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 - Justify your suggestion?
Use a spell (ex: Exevo Mas San) if "Name_Player" is in screen or 1 to 10 SQMS of you, and if are "Name_Player" in screen or 1 to 10 SQMS of you and in SCREEN see other player DONT make that spell.
2 - Exemplify?
Are you botting in Spikes with 2 chars and same script and party, you wanna make full spam for kill more fast.
[macro]1000 {FriendOnScreen} FriendOnScreen:=1 Creatures.ByRangeName(10, YOURFRIENDNAME)==0 FriendOnScreen:=0[/macro]
Change YOURFRIENDNAME to the name of your friend and in Killer sequence:
FullCheck: !FriendOnScreen!==1
Awesome.. Very Thanks Mega<3!

But if have in my screen 1 friend and other player, say the spell?
(07-09-2014, 06:04 PM)erleo Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome.. Very Thanks Mega<3!

But if have in my screen 1 friend and other player, say the spell?

[macro]1000 {FriendOnScreen} FriendOnScreen:=0 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==2 Creatures.ByName(YOURFRIENDNAME)==1 FriendOnScreen:=1[/macro]

Change YOURFRIENDNAME to your friend`s name.

This macro will check if there`s only two players on screen (you're counted), so you + friend == 2, if there`s a third player on the screen it wont set the variable to 1.

Also it will check if the second player is your friend.
and the last thing that is me to forget to say, is possible all that with monsters beside? if have 2 monsters arround say spell.
Try it yourself:
1. Find the right function to count beside creatures (http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros...statistics).
2. Edit the macro I've posted and find out the best place to put that additional condition before setting the value to FriendOnScreen:=1