BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: BBot MC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a question for you. Why can not I turn bbot two clients Tibia (MC). When I fire a second time bbot, my icon disappears from the folder and I have to restart your computer :/ It seems to me that ever that did not happen, now things started to go wrong.

Cześć, ja mam do Was pytanie. Dlaczego nie mogę włączyć BBota na dwóch klientach Tibii (MC). Gdy odpalam drugi raz BBota, znika mi ikona z folderu i muszę restartować komputer :/ Wydaje mi się, że nigdy tak się nie działo, teraz coś zaczęło się psuć.
Hmm... On my computer everything works fine...
Maybe try to add exception to your anti-virus or delete all files in bbot folder except config (to save ur settings).
The problem is that I have turned off antivirus protection and sandpit also have off. It seems to me that the problem was created with this new client. I can not simultaneously have two enrolled bbot, because then I turn off the first and disappears icon of a folder. You have any other ideas?

EDIT: Bbot I turn on only one form, for EK. When I wanted the same account to enable the script to RP got the same thing with bbot, my icon disappeared.

Problem jest w tym, że w antywirusie mam wyłączony ochronę i piaskownicę też mam wyłączoną. Zdaje mi się, że problem powstał przy tym nowym kliencie. Nie mogę jednocześnie mieć dwóch włączonych BBot, bo wtedy mi wyłącza tego pierwszego i znika ikonka z folderu. Macie jeszcze jakieś inne pomysły?
EHh i dont get it why it does like this... It's not client problem, because only u have problem like this.
Hmm...
Try to place ur bbot folder on external device (some mass storage, like pendrive external disk, or even ur mobile phone storage)
Try to dont turn off ur Anti-Virus just add exception.
How about your firewall? Do u have software or just it's added to anti-virus?
Try to change bbot icon properties and choose "only to read".
If nothing of this wont work i dont have any idea then u will have to wait for MegaN0Body post.
Hope everything will be fine Smile.
Good Luck!
Ok it is. Everything works now. Subject to closure.
(07-15-2014, 01:38 PM)Guzin Wrote: [ -> ]Ok it is. Everything works now. Subject to closure.

Please share the solution details.