BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: [50+ EK] Dragon's Yalahar SE NW by Hang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dragon's Yalahar SE and NW cave by Hang

[table=50]
[tr][td]Profession:[/td][td]Elite Knight[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Information:[/td][td]1.The script start in Yalahar Depo +1.

2. You need EXORI ICO and UTURA.

3. The script loot all items! And selling Steel Helmets (You can delete it to have better exp but worse profit)

4. Check VARIABLES If You are lv 50 change MPtoBuy to 250 (because your cap)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recomended Level:[/td][td]50+[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recomended Skills:[/td][td]70/70[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exp per hour:[/td][td]Solo Exp: ~90k/h, with premium stamina ~120k/h
[Image: 2v12355.jpg]
But I was there with 2 other players.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Loot per hour:[/td][td]Very good: ~7k/h
[Image: azdic8.jpg][/td][/tr][tr][td]Macros:[/td][td]Anti Stuck, Utura[/td][/tr][tr][td]BP Settings:[/td][td][Image: 29ws7ib.jpg][/td][/tr][/table]

Remember about Reputation and leave a comment Smile and you can help me and create a new account here: http://bbot.bmega.net/signup-49195.html

Additionaly You can donate me on Selena or Secura (PM to me) or donate here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...5HH4FRLPFJ
u got problem with variables, is space

HP=236
Cost HP=100 <- here fix it
HPtoBuy=20
minHP=10
Not working, always stuck in bank keep depositing and withdrawing.
(07-30-2014, 11:34 PM)spodniarz Wrote: [ -> ]u got problem with variables, is space

HP=236
HPtoBuy=20
minHP=10
My first script here and that error... Sorry :/

(07-31-2014, 12:50 AM)brautaseth Wrote: [ -> ]Not working, always stuck in bank keep depositing and withdrawing.
Download now, I update the script. Your character keep depositing and withdrawing because was an error in variables... I fixed it. Sorry :/
(07-31-2014, 08:16 AM)Hang Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2014, 11:34 PM)spodniarz Wrote: [ -> ]u got problem with variables, is space

HP=236
HPtoBuy=20
minHP=10
My first script here and that error... Sorry :/

(07-31-2014, 12:50 AM)brautaseth Wrote: [ -> ]Not working, always stuck in bank keep depositing and withdrawing.
Download now, I update the script. Your character keep depositing and withdrawing because was an error in variables... I fixed it. Sorry :/

Everybody is learn how to make scripts, nothing new, when you make some mistakes
Great script, not a single problem, feels like you really tried. Well deserved rep !