BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: why someone ban my achmeda account ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why someone ban my achmeda account ?
i write this thread http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23562.html and cant log becouse i get baned
whats up
Language rules.
what was wrong in my language?
(10-19-2014, 08:32 PM)achmeda1 Wrote: [ -> ]what was wrong in my language?

The Support & Help sub-forums has the rule: ENGLISH ONLY.
i wrote in and english and polish under for people from my country.
(10-19-2014, 09:35 PM)achmeda1 Wrote: [ -> ]i wrote in and english and polish under for people from my country.

When you wrote in polish so you people can understand you, you also made a lot of people think that they could answer in polish, and this is a problem.
Soo when is the polish board and others langue there is no bans for ppl who dont undrerstand english and then gotta ban from wrong langue whe they need help and donkt know english... translate is not everything to do.. more ppl wanna write in own langue not only in english...
This is a great reason for people to learn a new language. English is very important nowadays. But that's not the main reason why we only allow English. Already had other forum besides English. It did not work because we put people started the work, but did not stay long. We had a lot of work, so we decided to support only one language in common, that language is English.
better and a united community speaking the same language than small groups each speaking their language