BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: UAC causing Tibia Clients to crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody Smile

Im writing this post, because everty time I have a prompt window of UAC(User Account Control) all my Tibia clients injected with BMega.exe crash. I really dont want to disable UAC, because it gives some safety. Im running latest BBot on latest Tibia client on Windows 8.1. Everything works perfectly to the point, when UAC pops up.

Please, give your suggestions. Again, I dont want to disable UAC. If theres a solution or someone had similiar problems he/she solved or still fighiting with it, please share.

Konrad.
Open BBot as administrator, in proceses set priority very high at tibia and bbot.

Dunno, maybe thats how you run in correctly. Otherway you need desactivate UAC, cause BBot isn't maked to cooperate with other softwares.
(10-27-2014, 08:03 PM)Seeken Wrote: [ -> ]Open BBot as administrator, in proceses set priority very high at tibia and bbot.

Dunno, maybe thats how you run in correctly. Otherway you need desactivate UAC, cause BBot isn't maked to cooperate with other softwares.

UAC is a Windows function impremented since Windows Vista. Its that window which pops up when you do something that requires administrative rights.

Ill try priority settings and let you know the result, thanks.

EDIT:

Ok, I tried the priority settings. Both Tibia.exe and BMega.exe on High Priority. Still, when UAC pops up, Tibia Client crashes.

Ok guys, few magic tricks and I know what caused the problem. It was graphics-related issue with DX libraries, so I changed the graphics engine of Tibia.exe to OpenGL and know everything works smoothly.

If this helps anyone, please Rep+ Wink

Konrad.
(10-27-2014, 08:11 PM)PSW.Delf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2014, 08:03 PM)Seeken Wrote: [ -> ]Open BBot as administrator, in proceses set priority very high at tibia and bbot.

UAC is a Windows function impremented since Windows Vista. Its that window which pops up when you do something that requires administrative rights.

Ill try priority settings and let you know the result, thanks.

EDIT:

Ok, I tried the priority settings. Both Tibia.exe and BMega.exe on High Priority. Still, when UAC pops up, Tibia Client crashes.

Ok guys, few magic tricks and I know what caused the problem. It was graphics-related issue with DX libraries, so I changed the graphics engine of Tibia.exe to OpenGL and know everything works smoothly.

If this helps anyone, please Rep+ Wink

Konrad.

LOL! I would never get that mate Big Grin