BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: PK run away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Is it possible to make macro/script which would make my character to run away while being attacked by another player? I mean go to protection zone.
protector >attacked by player>creat macro
in macro u can make bot.loadsettings and load other scrypt to run when player attack u

in that script set only healing and waypond to dp or temple and logout
I am newbie and I don't now how to do this macro. I red the tutorial, but I have no idea how to creat macro myself. Have I only to put to macro the pz position (XYZ) or every point like in cavebot? My cave has 3 levels, is it possible to run away from each of them? Pz zone is just few footsteps in front of the enter of my cave.
bot must always complete a lap

I haven't idea how to do it
It's hard to make those things.

Cause you have to make in Cavebot "FullCheck Label", it can't be everypoint. You'r character can run from 1 area, if he go lvl higer or sth you need to make second one macro with those settings.
What script actualy you want to make it?

Can you upload it? I try to make sth good.
Just copy the save file from Configs? Smile
Click "New Replay" at right bottom at forum, at down you have update attachement.
That's it? Is it possible to make macro like this: when you have no mana potions champion go to shop?
Protector > attacked by player > go label ("Refill"<--This depend if u script has the same name for refill) is really easy then bot go to depot to refill ..