BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: The repenters quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
need scrip to make the repenters quest: mushroom, watering and magic thx
mushroom, possible if you keep killing the beholders with other char, but be aware that it might take some time if you do with many chars/the quest is crowded

watering, possible and easy to do

magic, not possible to do 100% afk, since you cant gather the id of unammed creature, BUT you can make a script to take you to the magic place, then you use the item manually(boring and time-consumming) then you continue the script

i'd sell you my script that: ask for mission at npc place, go to magic place, pause cavebot until the item changes, reactivate cavebot when the item change, goes to watering mission, makes the mission, go to npc place, waits change char, wait hotkey to start script with other char, BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGHT POSTS/REPUTATION POINTS, so I can't sell :p
but I recommend you to try making it your own, watering mission is not that hard!
in my paid post script is avalaible !
i have this scrypt magic and watering
it possible use this item on creature ,every morning i blck this creature on the same sqm and i have macro to use item on sqm.Every day i have 1kk profit in 5h.Im doing this quest 14 acc with 20 character. sorry for my english
is this Script avalaible now ?