BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Requesting help with Yalahar pass gates/refiller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Im new to Bmega bot and i truly like it Smile
Im not noob with bots/scripting i have actually made few scripts to runescape but botting in tibia is new to me.

So i have problems to make succesful macro passing yalahar gates (ex. Cemetery quarter to magician quarter). Also refilling and depositing macros are not working.

So does anyone have refilling macro in yalahar and pass gate macros? It actually dosent matter is the refiller in yalahar or not i can configure the macro for yalahar myself.

And finally how i can configure my cave bot to be disabled after potions needs to be refilled? Like when pots are less than 5, disable cave bot, enable another one which walks thru yalahar gates and refills and goes back, after gate passed again disable walker and enable hunting cave bot again.

Anyone help me with this out Smile
To make refiller/depositer you should add fullcheck at the end of wps and refilling macros actually work. Just download 1 of my scripts and you will have example how to make script with depositer/refiller.