BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: POSSIBLE MACRO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m hunting in a place that have bonebest and nightstalker , Im a Druid , Im using underword rod , but sometime bot does not use exori flam so i keep using only wand on bonebest that is immune to death. So i would like to know is its possible to make a script that change undersword rod to hailstorm rod when targeting bonebest, and back to underword when targetting nightstalker.

THank since now
(11-25-2014, 12:22 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]I m hunting in a place that have bonebest and nightstalker , Im a Druid , Im using underword rod , but sometime bot does not use exori flam so i keep using only wand on bonebest that is immune to death. So i would like to know is its possible to make a script that change undersword rod to hailstorm rod when targeting bonebest, and back to underword when targetting nightstalker.

THank since now
here are that you need do
wow man!!! thank you so muck!! rep+

did not work =/
Try paste this macro:
Code:
400 {bonebeast} Creatures.ByName(Bonebeast)>=1 Self.Attacking()=1 Self.Say(exori flam) Exit()
(11-27-2014, 08:58 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: [ -> ]Try paste this macro:
Code:
400 {bonebeast} Creatures.ByName(Bonebeast)>=1 Self.Attacking()=1 Self.Say(exori flam) Exit()

Its Safer =)

Thank you!
(11-27-2014, 01:19 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]wow man!!! thank you so muck!! rep+

did not work =/

check id of hailstrom maybe i type this bad D:... to me work fine :p