BBot - The best bot of the world

Full Version: Version 5.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The new BBot fixes both bugs: X-Ray and Depositer.
Yes...

now i go test the version
where's the icon to load the Killer??
EdsonJunior Wrote:where's the icon to load the Killer??

Sorry, you cant load Killer data anymore, however you can copy the contents of a killer data file and paste it to the list.
1000 { RSpear } VarSetEx(Total, 35) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(7378) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(7378, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye)))

this was my macro to buy spear before version 5.3 but doesnt work anymore, he buy the spears but he dont count how much i still have so always buy 35 and i dont have enough cap ?

something change ? how i fix it ?
BBot doesn't open all corpses.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=7562#p7562">viewtopic.php?f=6&p=7562#p7562</a><!-- l -->
hey mega how are u? i think de bbot 5.3 dont eat of corpses... u can test this? thx and good luck
Hello:

I've found the following bugs:
The depositer stucks while depositing/opening inside bps/depot
The killer does not follow the target over elemental fields used by players
Sometimes the bot stucks behing crates or boxes while chasing monsters
Healer slows down and sometimes stucks while trying to use the strong potions

And my suggestion:
You should add an option to force the chase of the target or make the bot able to pass over other characters/fields.
my bot opens the corpses, but do not eat the food together the gold coins in your backpack. the bot does not seem to recognize the gold coins .. please help to solve!
Where i must Click to download Bbot 5.3 ? ;/
baksiu2 Wrote:Where i must Click to download Bbot 5.3 ? ;/
bbot.bmega.net -> Premium Area -> Login -> Download
I think this is free bot . Sad
when my bot deposits the script stop walking :S Sad fix it
Please, do something with the deposter, It's not working. It deposit everything but doesn't close the depot, which means cannot continue botting.
When i try to open the bot it appears:

Cannot perform your login:
Error 204
Try again or contact the administrator

What i do to fix it ?
i have problem with the bot ... im restart my pc and when try use the bot only open the first interface ( Email and password ) and i click in login .. not inyected in the tibia client what sup about that :S
what is the promblem not inyected in tibia client if my acc not tell me nothing :S also use mc character maybe this is the problem?? for use many chars ???
HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!! =( Cry
Problems
look
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=7798#p7798">viewtopic.php?f=37&p=7798#p7798</a><!-- l -->
Jtiz Wrote:i have problem with the bot ... im restart my pc and when try use the bot only open the first interface ( Email and password ) and i click in login .. not inyected in the tibia client what sup about that :S
what is the promblem not inyected in tibia client if my acc not tell me nothing :S also use mc character maybe this is the problem?? for use many chars ???
HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!! =( Cry

I have a similar problem.
In version 5.3 I can't login on my OTs with Bbot. I open it and disappear the window to choose characters. What need I to do if I already have 10 days of bot left?
Pages: 1 2